Os presentamos las bases para participar en el  I Certamen Internacional de Novela de Ciencia Ficción "Solaris"

1. Las novelas serán originales e inéditas, y escritas en lengua española.
  2. Los autores remitirán sus trabajos en formato word edicionesrubeo@yahoo.es firmados con nombre y apellidos, dirección postal y electrónica y número de teléfono. Se indicará en el asunto del correo “Para el I certamen internacional de novela de ciencia ficción “Solaris”.
  3. Las novelas tendrán una extensión mínima de 70.000 palabras y máxima de 250.000. Escritas en letra Times New Roman, tamaño 12 e interlineado sencillo.
  4. El plazo máximo de entrega se cierra el día 30 de septiembre de 2017 a las 00’00 horas.
  5. Solo se aceptará una novela por autor.
  6. Podrán participar autores de todo el mundo.
  7. La novela ganadora se publicará en papel dentro de la Colección “Solaris”.
  8. El jurado, cuya composición se anunciará oportunamente, seleccionará diez novelas finalistas, de las cuáles una será la ganadora.
  9. El fallo se dará a conocer públicamente durante el último trimestre de 2017.
  10. El premio consistirá en la publicación de la obra. Asimismo el autor percibirá el 10% del PVP de cada venta sin IVA en concepto de derechos de autor.
  11. Asimismo, Ediciones Rubeo propondrá a los autores participantes la publicación de su obra si estimara que la calidad de la misma lo merece.
  12. Ediciones Rubeo no mantendrá correspondencia con los autores no seleccionados.
  13. La participación en esta convocatoria implica la aceptación de estas bases.

Diseño de imagen: DG Angélica McHarrell
Modelo: Gabriela Maslow
Todos los derechos reservados
Ediciones Rubeo SL 2017

Comments

I hope that a lot of contestants join this event. I would like to join but I'm too busy with work stuff and I'm not that good of a writer. But I wish all the participants good luck. Keep us updated on who will win here. I hope you also share pictures with the prize and winners. Have a nice day!

07/04/2017 6:26am

The business identities are nowadays flocking to get websites published, registered and hosted on the internet. Seeing to the exponential demand, the marker is witnessing mushrooming of a number of website design and development companies.

07/09/2017 3:09am

Kodi was previously recognized as XBMC. It is an open source totally free media player that utilizes 10-foot UI for apply with television and remote controls. It allows users to watch media content. Additionally, users can stream network contents. Latest kodi 17.3 apk available for download here now.

07/20/2017 5:40am

There are many writers are existing in this world who wrote many books, stories and novel etc. but which types of book we should read we cannot read all books because life will have ended but not collection of books. We should read books in which a message of communication writes.

07/23/2017 2:38pm

if you have never used a home remedies before, you may have a couple of questions about them.

07/28/2017 3:30am

I personally am quite satisfied with what I read that is written on your page, Greeting that I say is not without reason, It's because what you informed already can help me.

08/06/2017 12:07pm

I want to know how much any money from 18th century will be now a periods. Does anyone know where a web page that can help me turn it? And if u do plz provide me the immediate weblink.

08/10/2017 1:01am

Would love to see more posts.

08/15/2017 12:42am

Excellent article. Writer done his job very well, this article was written by a skilled writer and also the writer of this article is very professional.

08/15/2017 4:55am

You make such a large number of extraordinary focuses here that I read your article two or three times. Your perspectives are as per my own generally. This is extraordinary substance for your users.

08/18/2017 1:05am

Your web journal is superb and i genuinely welcome you and seeking after some more accommodating posts.

This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.!

08/22/2017 5:03am

somewhere the content material fabric of the weblog surrounded through little arguments. yes it's miles healthy for readers. they are capable of encompass this form of language of their writing talent similarly to on the same time as institution speak in college.

This is very useful post for me and it helps me a lot. Thank you so much for this and have a great time.

08/28/2017 7:22am

There are numerous scholars are existing in this world who composed many books, stories and novel and so forth however which sorts of book we should read we can't read all books since life will have finished yet not gathering of books. We should read books in which a message of correspondence composes.

08/31/2017 8:37am

Good to know this web today. I found so many useful thing here.

09/07/2017 6:29am

I like your all post. You have done really good work. I appreciate your working style at the end just my request is please share with us some more great post.

rrr